IN THIS ARTICLE
How it works
A shared prospect database ensures that you can all keep track of all prospects collectively, which adds another layer of security that prevents the team members from accidentally contacting the same people twice, creating duplicates, or running overlapping campaigns.
You will also be able to set up and send campaigns to your colleagues, with their email addresses as the sender.
Adding additional users to your Woodpecker account is free of charge.
Adding users to Team
To add somebody to your Team, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings → COMPANY SETTINGS → Team.
2. Click New user.
3. Type the name and email of the user you want to invite.
4. Check-mark the "admin" box if you want that person to have admin privileges:
to be able to add and remove users from the team,
modify settings in the account,
use mailboxes connected by other users.
Note: only users who are already Admins of a given Woodpecker account will be able to give admin privileges to other users.
5. Don't forget to send the invitation email!
Users who are not Admins can invite other non-admin users to join their Woodpecker account. However, they will not be able to remove them.
Removing a user from Team
1. Go to Settings → COMPANY SETTINGS → Team.
2. Click on the user which you want to remove.
3. You will be redirected to a new page. Click the red X next to the name to remove this user from your Woodpecker account.
4. Confirm your action, click " YES, I'M SURE".
Note: Only Admins of a given Woodpecker Account can remove users.