API Key is a part of an API Key and Integrations add-on, click here to learn how to get it on Marketplace »
How to set it up
Step #1 Log in to Woodpecker and generate an API key.
1. Go to your Settings → MARKETPLACE → 'INTEGRATIONS'.
2. Go to API keys and click 'CREATE A KEY'.
3. Copy the API Key.
Step #2 Log in to LeadFuze
1. Open your LeadFuze account and navigate to Settings → Integrations.
2. Choose Woodpecker in the list and turn the integration on.
6. Paste the API key generated previously in your Woodpecker account and click ' Authenticate' afterward.
Now, you can start to move your prospects from LeadFuze to Woodpecker. It will save a lot of your time - you won't need to import CSV, XLS or XLSX files to Woodpecker anymore.
You can choose one of the two options: Automatic sync of contacts or Manual export.
Q: How to set up the Automatic sync of contacts?
To set that up, follow these steps:
Open your LeadFuze account, click Leads (1.) → choose a list (2.),
2. Edit the list.
3. Go to List Options → Send to → Woodpecker → Settings;
4. Choose the Woodpecker campaign which will receive the data from this list;
5. Click ‘Save’.
6. Your leads from LeadFuze will be automatically added as prospects in the chosen campaign in Woodpecker.
Q: How to export leads to Woodpecker manually?
As in the case of automatic sync, open your LeadFuze account, click Leads → choose a list.
Edit the list.
Select contacts from the list.
Go to List Options → Send to → Woodpecker → Settings.
Choose the Woodpecker campaign from the list. If you haven't created any campaign in Woodpecker yet, you should do this first.